NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN
Our Site, services and products are not intended for children, and we do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account.
What is personal information?
What information do we collect from the people that visit our Site?
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you on the Site:
- To improve our Site, products, and services in order to better serve you;
- To process your payment and deliver our products and services to you;
- To better cater and market to our customers, as well as learn about purchasing habits;
- To respond to your customer service requests, comments and questions;
- To send periodic emails regarding our products and services;
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries);
- To communicate about our partners’ products and services;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity; and
- To link or combine user information with other personal information.
We may use your personal information:
- as permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements;
- for any additional purposes for which we have obtained your consent to the use or disclosure of your personal information.
Our store is hosted third party service providers. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through their data storage, databases and the general application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. Our store is currently hosted on WordPress.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then the payment processor stores your credit card data, which is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (“PCI-DSS”). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After the transaction is complete and storage of the data is no longer necessary, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. Our payment processor is currently Square.
Both the Company and our third party service providers have legal obligations to prevent credit card fraud, ensure secure transactions, and keep customer information private. These obligations mean the Company and/or such service providers may have to continually update customer information. The Company will only share information with law enforcement agencies in situations when we are compelled to, in cases where we suspect criminal activity such as credit card fraud, or as we are otherwise required to by law.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save users’ preferences for future visits; and
- Compile aggregate data about Site traffic and Site interactions in order to offer better Site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Because each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s “Help Menu” to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your Site experience more efficient may not function properly or otherwise be available to you.
We may share your personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information if you opt-in to receiving your marketing materials. For example, you may let us share personal information with our partners and others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws or as permitted by laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
We may also share your personal information with our employees, contractors, consultants, affiliates and other parties who require such information to assist us with managing our relationship with you, including third-parties that provide services, including services to process your payments, to us or on our behalf.
For example, we may share your personal information from time to time with our third party information technology, data processing and call center service providers so that we may operate our business.
Finally, we may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information outside of the situations detailed above, unless you consent otherwise.
You may change or withdraw your consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice, by contacting our Privacy Officer using the contact information set out below. All communications with respect to such withdrawal or variation of consent should be in writing and addressed to our Privacy Officer. Please note that in some circumstances, withdrawing or changing your consent to certain uses of your personal information may affect: (i) our ability to provide you with the products or services you request; and (ii) your ability to access to this Site.
Kindly note that if you opt-out of receiving our marketing materials, we may still send you non-marketing emails (e.g. order confirmations).
Your Access to and Control Over Information
Subject to applicable laws, you can review, verify or correct your personal information. Please contact our Privacy Officer for further details. Please note that any such communication must be in writing.
In the event that we cannot provide you with access to your personal information, we will endeavor to inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
We take the security of your personal information seriously and use reasonable electronic, personnel and physical measures to protect it from loss, theft, alteration or misuse. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We are not responsible for third-party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
Wherever we or a trusted third party service collects sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. When you make a purchase at our store with a credit card, our payment processor stores your credit card data, ensures that it is encrypted through PCI-DSS, then deletes the transaction information as soon as it is no longer necessary.
We are dedicated to protecting all information on the Site as is necessary. However, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information by keeping your password confidential. You should change your password immediately if you believe someone has gained unauthorized access to it or your account. If you learn of any incident involving the loss of or unauthorized access to or disclosure of personal information that is in our custody, you should notify us immediately.
Privacy Compliance Officer
2029 Verdugo Blvd. #184
Montrose, CA 91020
Marijuana Illegal Under Federal Law
Marijuana is a Schedule I controlled substance under the United States Controlled Substances Act, 21 USC § 801, et seq., and, therefore, the possession, cultivation and distribution thereof, or conspiring with or assisting others to do the same, is federally illegal and can result in significant criminal and civil penalties. ENGAGING IN ACTIVITIES OR BUSINESS RELATED TO MARIJUANA IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Terms of Service